Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Camping!

Noah, age 3, thinking about making a run for it! ~2009
My family and I are trying to catch some of the last cold weather this weekend before the baking heat rolls into Arizona.  Having camped all through my childhood, I grew to love being outdoors away from comforts of the city, but enveloped by the beautiful Arizona wilderness.  Many Arizonans know what I'm talking about, and our state has a wide variety to enjoy.  In particular, my children love the campfire food and are engrossed by the pine trees in Northern Arizona.  It's rejuvenating to our spirits, I think, to live for a day or two close to nature.  It can help us take stock of our lives and be grateful for small blessings, like running water or mattresses.  Should you find yourself out and about, remember to care for your teeth.  The great thing about a toothbrush and toothpaste is that it is portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment